Price & process for our waste collection service
Households* sign up for a weekly fee of $9.95 incl GST, for a week’s worth of diapers.
The fee is paid every 4 weeks in advance, from the week your collection starts.
Put the waste nappies out on your property on your collection day.
We collect your waste nappies from your home fortnightly, on your regular day and time.
How to get a discount on your subscription
We love a discount!
We’re keen to keep our carbon footprint low, and you can help!
We offer a discount on the collection fee for households that join up to leave their waste disposable nappies at one address for pick up. Each household must subscribe separately, but please use the same pick up address. All fees are GST inclusive.
1 household $9.95/wk
2 households $8.80/wk each
3 households $7.70/wk each
4+ households $6.60/wk each
GUIDELINES – for the waste nappy collection service
When you subscribe to our service, you are agreeing to our guidelines, which are the rules for the waste nappy collection service that everyone needs to follow. Please read these carefully. Thank you!
- Only disposable nappies will be collected, please do not include any other rubbish e.g. no metal or glass, no toys, no food items, no baby clothes, no car keys (!). Other rubbish affects the recycling process and our equipment.
- Please shake solid poo from the diapers into your toilet first. You don’t need to scrape the nappy perfectly clean, just shake off any solids into your toilet and flush away.
- No wipes! They are not recyclable and not good for the environment, please put them in your other rubbish bin.
- Fold and tab your nappies closed (after removing solids and wipes!).
- Biodegradable nappies, or bags, made with plant-based PLA plastic are not accepted, because plant-based PLA plastic is not recyclable and has to go to the rubbish dump.
Please only put loose nappies into your collection bags, do not put small bags of nappies or the long noodle bags of diapers into the bigger bags.
- Note your collection day and time, we cannot be held responsible if you miss the pick up.
- If you plan to move house, remember to login and update your address on the website at least 2 weeks in advance. We’ll need to change our pick-up routes, AND let you know if we can collect from your new address!
- Follow our instructions on how, when, and where to leave your nappies. You’ll receive the information once we confirm we can collect from your address.
- Ensure your subscription payments are up to date. If your subscription is overdue, your diapers won’t be collected.
- Inform ALL your carers about these guidelines! Ensure everyone understands what to do and will follow these guidelines, to ensure your subscription is not cancelled.
You’re one click away from recycling your disposable nappies to help build a sustainable future, for our planet and for future generations.
By clicking on the subscribe button, you are agreeing to these guidelines.